Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spring Cleaning

Ok, so i spent the day clearing out the side of my house...Seriously, it was a chore! i found a pair of old pruners deep in the tangle of dogwood i was clearing out, that must be from the 50's! after numerous scrapes and near death experiences, an unexpected varmit or two, a truck load of gravel, a delirious round of wheelbarrow hauls, and raking, i finally have a usable space on the side of my house! You can see the shed now, which of course means i need to repair it (because it can be seen). i am going to put a double door on it so that i can park my (future) four wheeler in there, there is space for 2 of them DAD! (wink wink, nudge nudge)

4 comments:

Von and Maureen said...

Holy Cow what a lot of work! That will be nice to have that extra space now.....and who knows Dad might do just that. He would love it. I think I would like that too.(maybe) Mom

Rachel Ure said...

man, what is living in your shed?! That hole looks like some secret cave or tunnel. good work!

Annie and Jake Callister said...

JOsh,

I "posted something here about two days ago... but it never showed up..maybe it was all a dream. ANyway the comment was really good... you'll just have to take my word for it.... Just kidding essentially I was happy that you hadn't unearthed any bodies, and I wanted you to know that I was proud of your manly undertaking

Jake

Rebekah said...

lots of work--very impressed!