Saturday, April 5, 2008

Believe it or not...I am here

I haven't updated my blog for a while...(thanks for the reminder Annie!). i have been out of town in Vegas for the last month. the weather was nice, and their churches are beautiful! they must have to really go the extra mile with their landscaping to counter act the...uh... other things happening in vegas! It is good to be back though! i found out that my wife really does love me.. she has been my phone stalker all month long. really everybody needs a stalker like that, i loved it! i shall make it my weekly goal to update the blog now that i am back.

josh

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

we still dont have normal internet at home, but I love to see what is happening with my siblings when I find a chance to check it somewhere!
glad you are back with your family for a bit at least!
love ya

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Von and Maureen said...

Josh, I know it is hard to be away from family, but Deena is a great mom and does a good job while you are doing your job. Love you and all the things you do for your family....and that includes us, love Mom YOu are appreciated!!!!!

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Good to have you back Shua!
I look forward to the updates on your family's life and yourn...

Watch your top knot!

Cob Jay Cob Jay.....COb

Rachel Ure said...

I am out of the loop. what job were you doing in vegas. road construction? Well, i am glad that you haven't given up on blogging. by-the-way take some pictures of you and deena out side with your heads pretty close together and i will see if i can do one of my little paintings for you guys. love ya