Monday, June 6, 2011

Dan "The Man"



So i am really getting old, when i think about my youngest brother hitting the ripe ol age of 28! freak!! i remember turning 28, um wow. He is one of the coolest people i know, and one of my very best friends! not many people out there would understand the coolness of Clutch, or be willing to belt out Mississippi Queen whilst crossing the Mississippi river. not many people would be willing to sleep in the truck on the bench seats rather than spend money for a hotel. not many people would make up sweet trivia games to help us get through the great plains states and actually enjoy it, and not many people would spend 90% of their time in Minnesota on the toilet. this is what my brother Dan is and does! he is the coolest guy, he will never short change you, will always give you his best, i have literally seen streams of sweat running off of his nose, and he still keeps going. happy birthday to the original employee of Great Basin Asphalt, king of the squeegie! love ya man

5 comments:

Deborah and Stephen said...

Dan is truly the man!! I agree with all that has been said. he is one of the nicest people I know, I was lucky to have him as my closest sibling and older brother! We had a lot of fun times being the last two at home. love you dan!! happy, happy birthday!!

Rachel Ure said...

oh, dan! i haven't had the pleasure of doing long road trips or road work with you, but maybe someday.... love you

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Happy Birfday Dan! Well Said Shua! I tried not to think about the Minnesota comment too much... but it didn't work...

Daniel and Angie Callister said...

Thanks Josh and everybody for the kind words! I was remembering just how hot of a summer it was last year. I didn't know the human body could drink so much in one afternoon. Also, Clutch rocks!

Von and Maureen said...

thanks for posting a B-day for Dan. Love you Josh, and love that Dan!!! Mom