Friday, June 6, 2008

My little-ist brother is 25!


Sheesh -oh- man! as he would say.

the big Beinte Cinco. congratulations on making the ripe, and hallowed age of 25, it is a special year, Deena and I had our first child Caleb when i was 25. there is an age gap between us that really doesn't exist, i believe it is because of your ability to always keep it real. It is a neat talent that i appreciate. I for one have a hard time with BS, i tend to like everybody, i refuse to let other peoples opinions on somebody cloud my own experience or friendships with that person. It is refreshing to be around you Dan, not just because you are one of my siblings, but because you are not going to be somebody you are not just to please people. i personally love that about you. It makes others just want to be themselves when you are around. Personally i think that is what heaven is all about.
My Kids just love you! (and Angie) They always talk about you and wonder when they will see you guys again. you must have some kind of magic with them. Hope this year finds you doing the things you love, gaining a perspective on life, and following your dreams. you can do anything brother!

5 comments:

Daniel and Angie Callister said...

Thanks Shwa! it was a nice birthday and we partied hardcore. I'll have to post the video of mom and dad playing Dance Dance Revolution :). let me just say- hilarious.

Josh said...

i can only imagine.....

Rebekah said...

Wait! Didn't I just turn 25?! It is crazy how life just speeds by. Now cute little Dan is that old?!
I've decided that one just always feels younger than they are, at least mentally.
Next thing ya know Josh, you'll be 50 and Caleb will be turning 25! Yikes!
Dan turned out so well, don't ya think? I think you and I should certainly take some credit for that!! :)

Josh said...

oh.. i take all the credit!!

Von and Maureen said...

You can have some of the credit... but certainly not all. Mom