Saturday, May 31, 2008

my cool things

in the spirit of Jacob, i will come up with my cool things list

10 cool places i have been (in no particular order)

1. Key West Florida
2. Excursion Inlet, Alaska
3. Mendenhall Glacier, Alaska
4. St Marteens, Caribbean
5. Cemetery at Concord, MA
6. Freedom Trail, Boston MA
7. Lake Mary, Big Cottonwood Canyon
8. The Oval Office, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave
9. Rainbow Bridge, Lake Powell
10.55ft below the surface, Buc Island, St Thomas, US Virgin Islands

10 cool movies

1. Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade
2. Second Hand Lions
3. Gods and Generals
4. Open Range
5. The Lord Of The Rings..(all of them)
6. I Am Legend
7.Spaceballs
8. Vertigo
9. Monty Python Holy Grail
10. U571

10 cool books i loved

1. The DaVinci code (Dan Brown)
2. Les Miserables (Victor Hugo)
3 Angels and Demons (Dan Brown)
4. Ray Church Prisoner of War (Story of Ray Curch)
5. The Alchemist (Paulo Coelho)
6. Mere Christianity (C.S. Lewis)
7. Seven Spiritual Laws of Success (Deepak Chopra)
8. Shadow Divers (Robert Kurson)
9. 1491 (Charles Mann)
10. Lone Survivor (The Story of Marcus Lutrell)

3 comments:

Annie and Jake Callister said...

That is some cool stuff Josh. You made me think of some movies that perhaps should have been on my cool list. Also, I am bummed that I didn't get to go to the Oval Office with you guys... A rare treat these days.

Great list

Jake

Rachel Ure said...

i am legend! that show was totally frieky!!! other than that -you have a pretty nice list

Von and Maureen said...

I didn't make it to the Oval office either, but I sure had fun with the babies on the lawn. I also thought that I am ledgend was frieky. Dad and I watched that alone and I buried my face in his shoulder almost the whole movie. Aunt judy told me that the book Shadow Divers was awesome, especially if you are a diver. I have not read it though. You have read and seen some wonderful stuff. May your life always be full of cool places to be and amazing books to read. mom