Saturday, July 12, 2008

Caleb's birthday party shoot-out!

















So Calebs grandpa, promised him a trip up to the mountains for a shooting adventure. He even bought a little .22 rifle for him to use. The gun in the picture is actually a single shot .22! Caleb loved it. I got an opportunity to shoot his AR15 (the assault rifle that anybody at my house for Calebs birthday party saw!) with a silencer, his .40 pistol, numerous .22 pistols, and Calebs .22 rifle. we setup targets starting at 50 yards away, and Caleb knocked the bottle down numerous times. he really is a good shot! he learned the proper technique from his grandpa, who was a great teacher and patient with him!

4 comments:

Von and Maureen said...

Scary!!!! I know that when you know how to use them they are not so dangerous. Glad that his grandpa is willing to teach him all he needs to know.

Rachel Ure said...

maybe some day derid will sneek tayson away without me knowin and let him have a similarly exciting experience. I guess it is a good skill to know.....

Rebekah said...

My kids will be be so jealous. Eli asked just the other day if you learn how to shoot a gun in scouts!
fun for Caleb!!

Heather said...

Awesome! Dus will be jealous he missed the boys day to the hills with guns. I won't share this with Addy. She may ask to go and the answer would be, "NO"