Tuesday, January 29, 2008

OOOHHH....Barracuda!!





Here are some pictures of our scuba dive on Buck Island. we were exploring a ship wreck at 50 feet. it was really neat. we got to get right down inside it and explore, we were under water for about 40 minutes each dive. Water was fairly comfortable as far as coldness is concerned. the reef dive was about 60 feet deep. The middle picture is of a Barracuda, that is Deena and I on the far right of the picture. i swam right past it and it stared at me with this evil stare the whole way!! they have a way of looking right through you that is pretty eerie. Top picture is the nurse shark at the reef. next picture is me exploring the ship wreck. bottom picture is me and Deena making our way over to the reef.

1 comment:

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Wow Josh and Deena,

I am jealous! That really looks like such a good time. Especially this time of year... a break of that nature would be really nice. I would love to have heard all of the history of the area and see the shipwrecks. Glad to hear you guys had a good time! ....And that you weren't eaten....

Jake