Wednesday, December 8, 2010

happy birthday Rachel!

Well, as hard as it is to believe, we have another Callister sibling in their 30's. Happy birthday Rach! 3o is the new 20, so there really isn't too much to be worried about Rachel. you are awesome! we have perhaps more of your art in our house than any other and we love it! I dont know if you think so, but to everybody else you exude confidence, and that is an attractive quality and one that serves you well. we wish you didn't live so far away so we could all celebrate together, but i have come to realize that until Stephen takes Deb somewhere exotic to live, it is going to just be her and i here with the parents in Utah. kind of sad really, but we love hearing about things that are happening in Lubbuck so keep us informed and love your 30's. i am half way through now?! scary!

3 comments:

Rachel Ure said...

thanks for the compliments and the encouragement. Iam in great company. I strangley feel more responsible and more mature- really. anyways, love you brother

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Josh has said it well. THe thought I had when I thought of you being 30 was that it feels like I just turned 30... and thats because I JUST did! When your young 1.5 years seems like such a big difference, now your closer to my age than any of my current freinds are. Happy 30. Love ya!
JAKE

Von and Maureen said...

You all don't know the Half of it, but having birthdays isn't so bad, eventually you become numb to it. Relax and enjoy; as you know I am getting up in years and it isn't so bad. I still do most of the things I have always enjoyed. Isn't good health a wonderful thing? Here is to good health for all of us! Sixty plus and not counting anymore....