Sunday, March 21, 2010

Little Nephew...Giant Man

I want to send my congratulations to my little sister, for becoming a mother once again! It is a happy day for me, and a sad day for me as well. We were all aware that this little guy was not destined to live long, and after drawing breath, lived for just about an hour. I can say this, he chose his parents well, and My sister now has a Celestial son, somebody who 'made it' and will i know, be looking down on his family with much anticipation that they make it and be reunited with him. I never got to see little Tobi in this life, but I am sure I was his favorite uncle in pre mortal life. We all know he was a Giant of a man there, wiser and smarter than any of us, he 'proved' this by the fact that he only needed a brief time here to gather the necessary tools to move on. I am proud of him, and hope we can one day 'Whistle and go fishing in heaven"!

There are many things i would like to say, but let me just say I love you Becky and David, and hope you can both find peace and joy in the fact that you have a fantastic son who now can focus on paving a way for you, to be with him.

3 comments:

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Well put Josh. I dont have anything to add other than that I know what I will be thinking of everytime I hear that JOhn Prine song, and that we love you Becky, and that although it was a sad day, we have been praying for the outcome that occured for months. SO glad you are ok, and things went as well as could be expected. Thinking of you.

Jake (and Annie)

Rachel Ure said...

love you all!

Rebekah said...

I read this just after you wrote it, but never yet commented.

Thank you for this, Josh. You made me cry and laugh.
I love you!