Monday, February 15, 2010

What i have been so busy with!



alright, it is time to explain what i have been so busy with the last couple of months. I have started my own business, and just hoping i can get it off the ground. there is so much involved with starting up a business that i really have at times been overwhelmed. Here it is. I would like to thank dad especially for all of his support and his letting me use him for a sounding board. there has been some rough moments but all in all i am ready for business. so wish me luck. my website will be up and running very soon so check it out in a week or so www.gbasphalt.com

5 comments:

Rachel Ure said...

wow. Good luck my brother. i am proud of you- and i will pray for your success.

Annie and Jake Callister said...

That is great Josh! The best of Luck! I know starting your own business is a real challenge, but success has great rewards. I am very impressed. I think the name is fantastic too, and the truck. Let Annie know if you have any design needs. Looks like you have most of that in order.

Daniel and Angie Callister said...

Way cool, 'shwa! We're rooting for you!!! I'm gonna go start tearing up some parking lots and distributing flyers :)

Annie and Jake Callister said...

How great! It will be very very rewarding when it is up and running. Love the name too and the truck is very cool!

eLCahyo said...

friends greetings....
you have a great blog...
please visit my blog n follow me too...