Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mother


i have the greatest mom in the whole world!! i know there are at least 5 other people who would say the same thing. My mom is truly one of my very best friends, she is solid. I think she doesn't realize just how solid she was in my life. she would probably blame herself for my foolish mistakes, but never take the credit she deserves for what her kids have grown and developed into. I think that my very favorite sound in existance, is my mothers uncontrolled laugh. you cannot help but be lifted up when she is laughing. (she laughs alot!).. My kids love her! i am so glad that my kids get to experience my mom, and live near enough to her that she plays a role in their lives. i wouldn't have it any other way. Mom you are the funnest person to be around, i truly mean it. i thank you for all the growing experiences you helped me, pushed me, shook me, and loved me through! history will show that my mother was my greatest influence, and shaped me into the person i am and will still become.. happy mothers day MOM!!

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Wow! Your mom sounds almost as amazing as mine!! hee, hee
She really is so much fun to be around--I am always excited when I am going to spend time with mom. Your kids are lucky to have her around often.

Daniel and Angie Callister said...

Amen to everything, also- sweet beard (you, not mom)

Von and Maureen said...

Josh, thanks for the nice things you said. To be considered one of your best friends is a great reward to me. I am glad that I get to spend time with you and your beautiful family. You are all so special to me. Thanks Josh, Love you Mom

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Here, Here...

Very well said Josh,

Love ya Mom!

Jake

Rachel Ure said...

I love that tribute! She will like to hear that. I also love that you posted a picture of her with her snoasis shirt on- because though she is our biological mother- she is also the mother - the queen of sno cones.