Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I do so like green eggs and ham...



thank you, thank you Sammy I am!! Deena put together a St Patrick's Day lunch for us, complete with green eggs and ham, green milk, green jellow, cucumbers (with green ranch), and kiwis. nobody in my family got pinched, everybody remembered to wear green right from the get go this morning. I still get a little freaked out mentally when bringing green eggs to my mouth, but they taste the exact same, i seeing the weirdness in Andrews eyes as he poked at his food wondering whatever a 4 year old wonders about green food, it was pretty entertaining. happy st pattys day

3 comments:

Rachel Ure said...

I have a hard time eating food tat doesn't look right. BUt that is a fun tradition... maybe i still have time to thrown down some green mashed potatoes for dinner...

Von and Maureen said...

What fun!! did you throw down some green mashed potatos Rach? Josh, your family is so fun and cute.....love ya mom

Tres & Elizabeth Smith said...

Sorry neighbors, but I had to comment on this one. Deena you're the best. Seriously! I can just see Andrews face thinking about green eggs. I thought I was clever giving the kids Lucky Charms for breakfast(they wouldn't let me tint the milk green). But an all green lunch? Thats great! Glad you all had fun!