Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween




Wow, i cannot believe how serious some people take halloween in my neighborhood. The Bishops wife every year has the most crazy costumes and is really fun to go to her house. Our neighbor with the volkswagons, had some remote controlled candy tray that he could move all over the porch and was wearing buck teeth and had a shotgun on his lap and his wife was a cow that glowed in the dark. Then we stopped by Annies Grandma Elodies and this is what we saw(she says she loves halloween).... it was a good night for my kids (nice and warm so we made quite a haul!)

5 comments:

Von and Maureen said...

Im so happy that your neiborhood takes halloween so seriously.. if only we all took so serioulsy, halloween would be taken to the next level. crazy! And Annie's Grandma is way too cute.. Love it!

Rebekah said...

Halloween in Italy just isn't the same, but I'm perfectly content with the less-candy-around-the-house thing! Glad yours was fun--bytheway, like the new look of your blog!

Von and Maureen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Von and Maureen said...

Glad you all had fun!!!! not my favorite holiday ( or even in the running). IT is much more fun as a grandma than as a mom though. mom

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Wow! I wasn't excpecting Ella D when I went to your blog. Isn't she the cutest! Thanks for going to see her. The last time I was with Grandma on Halloween I was five and dressed like a glo worm. Pretty awesome!

I Love Halloween! We were losers and didn't dress up this year though. I know... boring :(