Friday, September 19, 2008

Caleb at the ode to Picasso exhibit


Caleb and Deena went to the Picasso exhibit in SLC a couple of days ago, and they 'bumped' into President Uchtdorf! Caleb shook his hand and talked with him for a little while! He says he felt warm inside while talking with him.. pretty neat experience. Even though the First Presidency is in SLC all the time, I think these occasions are pretty rare. I have never met any of the First Presidency ever, at least that I can remember. so everybody ask Caleb about his neat experience sometime!

3 comments:

Rachel Ure said...

special. You try to teach your kids about prophets, but until they make a personal connection -they don't really get it. That sounds like it was pretty personal for caleb!

Annie and Jake Callister said...

That is awesome!! If there was one General Authority I would like to bump into, it would be Dieter Uchdorf! I am jealous Caleb!! I cant wait to hear about your experience first hand.

Jake

Rebekah said...

What a cool opportunity! I would love to hear more about it from Caleb when he comes out to visit!!
Maybe we can write his experience up in Italian so he, or one of my kids could share it in primary here!